- Customers expect to find you online.
- A website adds credibility – it offers proof of who you are and what you do.
- Having a website gives you a fairer chance of competing with the others in your industry, even the big boys.
- Having a website means that your content is available to users anytime of the day or night making your business 24/7 – without the additional manhours.
- A website is your platform to answer all basic questions your potential customers may have about your business and brand – providing immediate gratification.
If you think having a page on social media is enough to attract new customers, think again.
It is not enough to have a Facebook page, because every other business has it.
There are 5.6 billion searches on Google, at 63,000 searches per second any given day (SEO Tribunal).
𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁?